Explore our promoted experiences
- Includes lunch, wine and food tastings, and morning and afternoon tea
- Sample a variety of wines, cheeses, produce, and other treats
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide and captain
- View Perth and its surroundings from the Swan River
Departure & Return
Please check in and exchange your voucher for boarding passes at the blue ticketing office on Pier 3.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note, accessibility is limited on vessels. For more information, please contact our friendly Reservations Team on (08) 9325 3341.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms