- Explore the Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA) and learn about the country’s marine life
- Visit the Touch Pool and meet Sea Stars, Sea Cucumbers and other species
- Walk through the 100-meter (320-foot) underwater tunnel see unique marine life
- See giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia's largest walk-through aquarium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- One area of AQWA is not wheelchair accessible (Great Southern Stairwell featuring 4 small aquarium)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY AQWA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.