- Get personalized recommendations from your guide and hear fun Perth stories
- No risk of FOMO: plenty of walking tour times available every day
- Start and finish your tour in central locations close to public transport stops
- Wheelchair accessible tour: let your guide know about other mobility concerns
Departure & Return
The tour will start in Yagan Square by the digital tower (screen with poles coming out of the top). Your friendly guide will be wearing a blue shirt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 4km walking at leisurely pace, please wear comfortable shows
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Oh Hey WA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.