Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip ferry transfers to Rottnest Island from Perth
- Soak up the scenery on a thrilling 40-minute cruise
- Enjoy a full day to explore the island independently
- Visit the Wadjemup Lighthouse or swim and sunbathe at the island’s beaches
- Ideal choice for family or friends
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
Shop 56 Southside Drive. Free parking is available if self-driving. From Perth CBD head north on Mitchell Freeway then exit left when you reach Hepburn Avenue. Continue to the end and enter through the main roundabout. Turn left onto Southside Drive and follow the signs to 'ferry terminal'.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rottnest Fast Ferries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised