Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting outside the Belize Immigration building on the Guatemala side. You will need to walk 100 meters approximately to where he/she is and he/she will assist with Guatemala immigration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by: Maya Adventure Travel
- The National Park provide seated shared transportation on a truck from the entrance to the Main Plaza for people that have difficulty walking.
- We adapt the duration and pace of the tour to our guests in a way to still provide them with the best experience possible and give them a full understanding of the maya civilization and importance of Tikal within the Maya World.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maya Adventure Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff