Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a historical tour around Philadelphia
- Visit landmark locations and popular sites
- Learn about the history of the United States
- Select from a morning or multiple afternoon departure times
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The tour departs from the Philadelphia Visitor's Center at 6th and Market Streets. Then visit over 20 historical landmark locations, like Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were debated and adopted. Walk through the Betsy Ross House, a landmark location in Philadelphia believed to be the site where the seamstress lived when she sewed the first American Flag.
Also included are Declaration House, where Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence; Congress Hall, the former home of the US Congress; the original Supreme Court building; the Library Company of Philadelphia, founded in 1731 by Benjamin Franklin; Carpenters Hall, a key meeting place in the early history of the United States; Franklin Court, a complex of museums, structures and historic sites at Independence National Historical Park and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bow Tie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff