Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Charter a private boat for inshore or offshore fishing in Costa Rica
- Cast your line in search of marlin, sailfish, and mahi-mahi
- Enjoy a hassle-free trip with included lunch, snacks, and beverages
- A private boat and dedicated staff ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking at listed price. Additional guests are $50 each, maximum 8.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Fishing license required. Incopesca, the governing body of the Sport Fishing Industry in Costa Rica, now requires individuals to have their own fishing licenses as opposed to generic 30 day licenses we used to be able to purchase and provide for our guests. They are requiring each passenger to have one and carry their passport while on charter for verification. An electronic copy on your cell phone is fine and a passport copy showing the front page and date stamp is fine as well.IF the Coast Guard boards your charter and you do not have the license or are unable to verify your identity in accordance with the license, your charter will be directed back to shore. Here is the link to the Incopesca website page where you can purchase your licenses for $15/guest. It is secure and a government website.... https://www.incopesca.go.cr/carnets/tramites/solicitudtraducido.aspx You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment. Sometime the website is quirky so don't wait til the last minute. There's a button to switch to English on the top right corner. For city, province and postal code us Liberia, Guanacaste, 50503.You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment.
- OUR CANCELLATION POLICY: There will be a 15% cancellation fee of the price of the charter for cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to the confirmed charter. Charters cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the confirmed time are NON-REFUNDABLE unless we can fill the date, which we will try our best to do.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dream On Sport Fishing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands