- 5-hour Discover Scuba course and scuba diving experience from Playa Flamingo
- Learn the basics of scuba diving and see if a PADI certification is right for you
- Have all the fun of scuba diving without the time and expense of a certification course
- Dive up to 36 feet below the surface of the ocean and swim alongside tropical marine life
- Instructor on board the entire time
- Ideal for first-time scuba divers, both families and adventurous travelers alike
- Snacks and beverages included
Departure & Return
We are located right on Potrero Beach inside Costa Rica Sailing Center. This is 2 minutes down the main street from Flamingo.
What To Expect
At 7:30 a.m., board a diving boat and head out to Las Catalinas Islands, known for their populations of tropical fish, eels, sea horses, giant manta rays, and more. Dive down to a maximum depth of 36 feet (12 meters), with an instructor on board the whole time.
At the end of your dive, return to shore, enjoying the clear view of the Guanacaste coastline along the way.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Scuba Dive Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.