- Learn surfing essentials like safety, etiquette, and theory
- Lesson held on a quiet beach known for its leatherback turtles
- Private, 1.5-hour session is tailored to all experience levels and ideal tide conditions
- Includes use of surfboard and rash guard, plus transport from Tamarindo area
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After you book your day we will email you back to set up the right time (according to the tides)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Playa Grande Shuttle & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms