Departure & Return
Departure PointPanache Sailing Boarding Place in Flamingo Marina (indications available on Google Maps).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private tour available even in the morning (8:30-12:30)
- Pick-up with the catamaran in different locations (e.g.Papagayo) has an extra cost of $250
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (for shuttle transportation)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- While we don't cancel when it rains, if we believe that the weather conditions are unsafe, the tour will be canceled and your trip will be refunded in full
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Panache Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms