- Full-day excursion from the Guanacaste coast to the foothills with 4 distinct stops for adventures
- Climb and rappel down large rock faces in the rain forest
- Battle white water as you tube down the Rio Negro
- Ride a horse through the forest en route to a volcanic hot spring
- Kid-friendly tour ideal for families and active travelers
- Typical Costa Rican lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, attend a safety briefing and begin your adventure with a heart-pumping canopy tour in a tropical rainforest. Scale and rappel down large rock faces, scamper across a ferrate wall, and free fall on a Tarzan swing with the help of guides and premium safety equipment.
Then, hop into a personal tube to float down the Rio Negro for 90 minutes, watching out for birds, monkeys, and reptiles in their natural habitats as you go.
Relax and refuel with a typical Costa Rican lunch before mounting a horse for a ride through a tropical dry forest en route to a hot spring. Watch the afternoon light illuminate the volcano against the savanna all the way to the hot spring, where a mud wrap awaits you.
Transfer back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Please note: A minimum of two guests is required per booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands