- 4-hour diving trip near Las Catalinas Islands
- Two 45-minute dives in waters known for their diversity of marine life
- PADI-certified instructor onboard at all times
- Ideal for adventurous families and solo travelers alike
- Light snacks and beverages included, but feel free to bring your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off possible to arrange; contact tour provider
Departure & Return
We are located inside Costa Rica Sailing Center | Hemingways's Restaurant in Potrero Bay, on the beach.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Take two 45-minute dives with a one hour surface interval in between. The area is known for its diversity of tropical marine life, including giant manta rays, dolphins, moray eels, puffer fish, and giant clusters of schooling jacks.
Return to the dive center by 12:30 p.m.
Please note: Evidence of scuba certification is required from all passengers wishing to participate in this dive.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Scuba Dive Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands