Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience two thrilling adventures in a single day
- Ride through the Costa Rican countryside along a rocky, muddy off-road trail
- Fly through the rain forest canopy on a zipline course
- Recommended for intermediate or experienced ATV riders
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Rev your engine and hang on tight for a rocky ride studded with obstacles like thorny branches, wire fences, and livestock crossings. Splash through a river that may be up to 3 feet (1 meter) deep, and be ready to push your ATV out of mud puddles if you get stuck (with the help of your guide, of course).
After conquering the trail, ascend to a series of treetop platforms, and soar through the rain forest canopy on an exciting zipline course. Channel your inner Tarzan as you fly across cables stretching up to a stunning 1,650 feet (500 meters) in length. Back on the forest floor, return to base camp via ATV and then finally relax on the ride back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- for adult ATV Passenger extra charge : $40
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 8 years to take the tour as passenger
- Minimum age is 17 years to drive the ATV
- A minimum of 2 people Driver per booking is required
- It is recommended you wear comfortable light clothing that you will not be worried if it gets dirty or damaged. It recommended that you bring an extra set of clothing to change into since you may get dirty on this tour.
- Sneakers are mandatory.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands