Explore our promoted experiences
- Full day tour of Costa Rica's natural beauty
- Soar over rainforests on a 12-platform canopy tour
- Fly down a waterslide in the forest
- Enjoy a leisurely horseback ride through the Costa Rica countryside
- Relax in natural volcanic springs
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The second half of the tour offers ample time to relax and unwind, with a leisurely horseback ride to a natural spa. Travelers can melt their stress away with a soak in thermal hot springs and quiet mud baths. This is the perfect tour to hit all the highlights and ideal for both nature lovers and adrenaline junkies. A camera, binoculars, pants, swim suit, change of clothes and hiking shoes will make the journey a memorable one.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands