- Embark on a tour packed with extreme sports and jungle scenery
- Round-trip transportation makes it easy to fit in all the attractions
- Don’t worry about added costs—gear and snacks are included
- Choose single or double ATVs to suit your group’s needs
Departure & Return
At the main entrance of the Super Aki, our guides will were a green polo t-shirt. IF you don't see listed your hotel, this will be your meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
- Maximum Weight Rappel 115kg (253 lbs.)
- Minimum recommended age: 4
- Minimum age to ride: 11 (test ride required)
- Maximum Weight Zip-lines 130kg (286 lbs.)
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Adventours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Regular temperature checks for staff