12 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Get out and experience the wild side of the Yucatan Peninsula with this adventure tour from Playa del Carmen, which includes a free fajita lunch. You'll head out to the jungle where you'll get to ride on an ATV, challenge yourself to a zipline circuit, and swim in a cenote.
- All entry and activity fees are included
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel are included
- A lunch of chicken fajitas will be served, free of charge
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the town of Valladolid
Regional buffet lunch
Entrance to the Cenote and Ruins
Beverage in the restaurant
Preservation tax for ruins: 15 USD per adult and 10 USD per child
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and Airbnb’s or any location that we can't reach: Playa Del Carmen: Coco Bongo at Playa Del Carmen Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or Airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue The pickup time is set according to your location and star at 07:00 am, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as possible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service. The taxes for ruins preservation will be required on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pata de peek travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Tour Departure from Playa del Carmen?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Chichen Itza Tour Departure from Playa del Carmen?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Tour Departure from Playa del Carmen?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Tour Departure from Playa del Carmen?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza Tour Departure from Playa del Carmen