- Ride an ATV through the jungle and swim and snorkel cenotes
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 14
- Savor the rich flavor of authentic Mexican tamales
- Upgrade to include a hotel transfer for a stress-free experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No cancellations due rain / This trip is operated in all weather conditions
- Minimum age to drive ATV 16 years old
- Kids from 0 to 5 years old only have to pay transportation fee ($20.00 USD)
- Meeting time will vary from the starting time, we will confirm it one day before the trip.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
- OPERATED BY ALL WATER TRIPS S.A DE C.V
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is good for more beginners or low level thrill seekers." See review