5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a day sailing, snorkeling, swimming, and exploring Isla Mujeres with this tour. You'll sail out into the Caribbean for some snorkeling, followed by a buffet lunch served on board. You'll then head to Isla Mujeres, where you'll dock at Playa Norte Beach for some island time before returning to the mainland.
- Drink to your heart’s content with an onboard open bar
- Snorkeling equipment will be provided at no extra cost
- Lunch with vegan and gluten-free options available is included
- Group sizes capped at 15 participants for individual attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Port fee taxes
Photos & videos
Roundtrip Transportation ($5 USD each)
Departure & Return
IMPORTANT: The exact pick time of each tour depends of the location of each customer and will be communicated to the customer beforehand. That is why it is very important for us to know the contact details of the client to send in advance all the details of the pick up. Therefore please always provide us your telephone number, room number or exact location in case you stay in Airbnb or condominium.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Turismo Channel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling in Isla Mujeres, Luxury Sailing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Snorkeling in Isla Mujeres, Luxury Sailing?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling in Isla Mujeres, Luxury Sailing
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del CarmenSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - CozumelSnorkeling - TulumCategory