10 to 12 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Combine a visit to two of the most significant Mayan archaeological sites in the Yucatan Peninsula and take a dip in a cenote (freshwater sinkhole) with this group tour. You'll take guided tours of the Tulum and Coba archaeological sites, cool off with a refreshing dip in the Cenote Chaak Tun, and dine on an included buffet lunch of regional dishes, all in one day.
- Learn about Mayan history with guided tours at Tulum and Coba
- A buffet lunch of regional fare is included
- Cool off with a swim at the Cenote Chaak Tun
- All admission fees are included in the price of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Coba tax 7 dlls per person
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.The pick up will be send 1 day before the tour
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Coco Bongo , Calle 12 Norte, esquina con Av. 10 Norte, Col. Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
aIRB&BS and some hotels the pick up will be at 9:25 am
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Tours Book
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Coba Cenote And Playa Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Tulum Coba Cenote And Playa Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Coba Cenote And Playa Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Coba Cenote And Playa Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum Coba Cenote And Playa Adventure