- Full-day tour of Tulum and Coba archaeological sites
- View El Castillo overlooking the Caribbean Sea at Tulum
- Climb to the top of Nohoch Mul, the Yucatán’s tallest pyramid
- Visit a Maya village for a cenote swim and authentic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from the Riviera Maya
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival at Coba, you'll have a couple of hours to explore the archaeological site with your guide. Follow on footpaths as you learn about significant structures including temples and ball courts. When you reach Nohoch Mul you can climb the 120 steps up the Yucatán Peninsula's tallest pyramid. At the top you're rewarded with sweeping views of the surrounding jungle. Alternatively, rent a bike on-site, payable direct.
Your guide also sheds light on the restored ruins of Tulum during a tour of the ancient city, which was occupied in 1,200 AD. View El Castillo (The Castle), perched on a cliff above the Caribbean Sea, and spend time at the white-sand beach.
Then learn from the cultural traditions of the present-day Maya people on a visit to a village called Esmeralda. Wander through the agricultural community and walk to the cenote for a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear freshwater of the underground cave. Learn about how ecotourism has evolved here and hear about its social and economic impact.
Finally, sit down for an authentic Maya meal including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn tortillas before your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Note: the order of each tour is determined by that day's logistics.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. 13 years old children pay adult price
- For safety reasons, at Native Park, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This expedition operates under all weather conditions.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Alltournative
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The ad also mentions harness sizes and physical requirements; probably a copy/paste error from other ads with ziplines." See review
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews