7 to 9 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Tips, souvenirs, drink for the lunch
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
It is important not to use sunscreen during the tour (we care for the natural environment of turtles, coral reefs and the crystalline state of the water in the cenote), instead, we recommend wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/25/2021 - 6/11/2023
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Spokito Travel Group
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Mayan Ruins, Swimming with Turtles, Cenote and Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Tulum Mayan Ruins, Swimming with Turtles, Cenote and Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Mayan Ruins, Swimming with Turtles, Cenote and Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Mayan Ruins, Swimming with Turtles, Cenote and Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay TripsDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Trips - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelDay Trips - CozumelBus Tours - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumDay Trips - TulumCategory