Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day combo tour to Tulum and Playa del Carmen’s 5th Avenue
- Admire the landmarks of Tulum and learn about its archaeology from a certified guide
- Visit the Tequila Museum and enjoy a tasting
- Peruse 5th Avenue shops at a leisurely pace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select zones in Cancun, Playa Mujeres and Riviera Maya included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Back aboard your van, continue to Playa del Carmen and disembark at 5th Avenue. Your guide takes you on a brief visit to the Tequila Museum (Museo del Tequila), where you’ll learn about the different types of tequila and enjoy a tasting.
Then, take advantage of three hours of free time and go shopping at the many boutiques that abound. You’ll be dropped off back at your hotel at around 9:45pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: You will be contacted by email for your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by any of the routes
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- All children must be accompanied by and adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms