- Half-day ziplining, rappelling, and ATV tour from Playa del Carmen
- Discover the jungle aboard an all-terrain vehicle
- Visit two cenotes, one underground and the other open-air
- Rappel and zipline in the underground cenote
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Playa del Carmen included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After hotel pickup in Playa del Carmen, start with a jungle hike before boarding your Polaris UTV. Test your off-road driving skills through challenging terrain, cliffs, and valleys.
Park your Polaris near the first cenote. With the help of your guide, you’ll rappel down into the underground cavern, through a hole just big enough for a person. Admire the rock formations as you make your way down.
Inside the cavern, speed along a double-security zipline cable and splash into clear cenote waters.
Reboard your Polaris for another off-road excursion that will lead you to the second cenote, where you can cliff-jump, snorkel, or just relax. Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8
- Minimum height is 4ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs (118Kg)
- Personal cameras are not permitted while on the course.
- In order to drive the vehicle a valid Driver´s license needs to be presented upon check in.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms