- Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife throughout the day
- No prior kayaking or mountain biking experience is required
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- All necessary kayak and biking equipment is provided
Departure & Return
Next door to Harbinger Winery in Port Angeles, WA
Tours are currently set up with guests meeting at Adventures Through Kayaking, where they are outfitted in all the correct gear, then following their guide/instructor to the start point. Guest vehicles will then be at the trialhead or boat launch when trip is finished.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Physical activity level: suitable for most people, tandem kayaks are provided when appropriate, bike trip is at your pace, bike trip is a mix of ups and downs, nothing more than a 7% grade
- Recommended ages/experience level: ages 12 and older, the bike portion is comfortable for people who are confident riding on a 3 foot wide dirt trail with some exposure and tight corners, geared toward beginner kayakers and mountain bikers with a little experience, must be comfortable on a mountain bike
- What to bring: nylon shorts, bathing suit, long sleeve non cotton hiking top, closed toe hiking or trail shoes for biking, camera, snacks/drinking water, sunglasses, facemask, any medical needs and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Through Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands