- Guided 2-mile (3-kilometer) hike along Hurricane Ridge
- Spectacular views over the Olympic Mountains and Juan De Fuca Strait
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from Port Angeles
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
Our meet-up location is at the Port Angeles Wharf (115 E Railroad Ave, Port Angeles, WA 98362). We will meet outside in front of The Wharf's first floor entrance. Look for our Olympic Hiking Co. van parked in the load zone in front of the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Olympic Hiking Co. operates the tour rain or shine. Cancellations due to weather not permitted.
- Mountain weather forecast can be unpredictable, please bring extra clothing as a precaution
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our meet-up location is in Port Angeles, WA, which is the main epicenter for exploring Olympic National Park. Please note that this is about a 3 hour one-way trip from Seattle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Olympic Hiking Co.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.