- A guided hiking tour of Olympic National Park from Seattle
- Explore meadows, forests, and rugged beaches across diverse eco-systems
- Follow a custom-made hiking itinerary curated by your guide
- Enjoy comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle rides and a ferry ride, included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended for travelers that can walk a minimum of 6 miles and walk over uneven surfaces.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
- OPERATED BY Customized Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend bringing an extra pair of socks or two as the mountains were snowy in May and my shoes weren't waterproof." See review