3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Tasman Peninsula boasts some of Tasmania’s most remote and beautiful coastal scenery, but to see the best of it you have to take to the waves. On this daily tour, cruise between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck with your guide, and admire unrivalled views over the rugged shoreline. Gaze up at vertical sea cliffs, discover deep-sea caves, and spot native albatross, eagles, dolphins, and seals in their natural habitat.
- See the best of the Tasman Peninsula from the waves with your guide
- Panoramic views over the mighty cliffs and hidden caves of coastal Tasmania
- Keep watch for eagles, dolphins, and seals in their natural environment
- Tours depart from Port Arthur to Eaglehawk Neck every day
Saved to wishlist!
3-hour wilderness cruise
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
6961 Arthur Hwy, Port Arthur TAS 7182, Australia
Next to the General Store.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Please arrive at the departure point by 9:15am for a briefing and a short bus journey to the boat.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Tasman Peninsula Wilderness Cruise from Port Arthur?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Tasman Peninsula Wilderness Cruise from Port Arthur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Tasman Peninsula Wilderness Cruise from Port Arthur?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Tasman Peninsula Wilderness Cruise from Port Arthur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5500P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort ArthurWater Tours - TasmaniaDay Cruises - TasmaniaHalf-day Tours - TasmaniaCategory