Explore our promoted experiences
- Intimate Great Barrier Reef snorkeling cruise from Port Douglas to the Low Isles
- Cruise aboard a luxury catamaran
- Dine on a buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Take a glass-bottom boat tour with a marine biologist
- Snorkeling equipment and instruction included
- Numbers limited to 33 passengers
Departure & Return
Please check in at 8.00am inside the Sailaway office located inside the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
What To Expect
On arrival, you'll have 4.5 hours to spend at your leisure; slip on the provided snorkel gear and explore the undersea coral gardens of a sheltered lagoon just offshore, stroll to the historic 19th-century lighthouse, or simply relax under the shade of tropical palm trees on the white-sand beach. If you'd prefer a snorkeling tour led by a marine biologist, explore the magical underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef with your guide.
There’s more eco-education aboard a glass-bottom boat tour, with expert commentary and stunning views of iridescent fish and fluorescent coral.
After a seafood buffet lunch on board the catamaran, soak up the sun on the deck or return to the water for a final snorkel before cruising back to Port Douglas in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please bring towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and hat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Underwater Camera's available for hire $55 for the day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travellers
- OPERATED BY Sailaway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travellers. We perform checks on reviews