- Fly over the Columbia River Gorge
- The plane flies low to the ground so you can see the gorge up-close
- A maximum of three participants ensures an intimate, small-group experience
- The 20-minute flight is easy to fit into a busy schedule
Departure & Return
Meet us at 1350 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060 at the Troutdale Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Group weight not to exceed 500 pounds
- Please provide weights for all passengers when booking
- This is operated with airplanes and not helicopters
- Please review our full cancellation policy at https://www.enviadventures.com/cancellation-policy/
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
- OPERATED BY Envi Adventures, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands