- Experience Portland like a local on a guided bike tour
- Cruise along the waterfront and pass Old Town’s 19th-century brick buildings
- Ride through lively Chinatown and discover the Pearl District’s art galleries, shops and restaurants
- Learn about the history and culture of Portland from your knowledgeable guide
- Bike and helmet rental included
- Choice of a morning or afternoon ride
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour starts to check in and get your bike and helmet. We are located across from Pine Street Market and Kells Irish Pub.
What To Expect
View the classic 19th-century brick and cast iron buildings of Old Town before leaving the riverside and passing through Chinatown and the trendy Pearl District, where sparkling new high-rises juxtapose converted turn-of-the-century warehouses. Pedal past art galleries, shops and restaurants, and learn some of the area’s fascinating history from your guide.
As you continue toward the South Park Blocks, pass Henry Weinhard’s 140-year-old brewery, a pod of eclectic food carts and Portland Center Stage, a fortress-like armory turned theater. The final leg of the tour takes you through Portland State University’s lovely urban campus and back to your starting point on the river.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For young children, a tag-a-long is provided (a one wheeled attachment to an adult bike)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. If only 1 person books, a supplement of $10 may be charged upon arrival
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pedal Bicycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A bike tour is the best way to get to know any city quickly and this tour was no exception." See review
- "I would highly recommend this bike tour by Pedal Bike Tours." See review
- "It was a nice long ride but never too much as we stopped often and really learned the lay of the land so to speak.. this is a great tour for first timers to the city." See review