- Bike tour of Portland
- Ride through Old Town and China Town
- Pedal through Waterfront Park to see the Willamette River
- Cruise through the Park Blocks, so named for their many green spaces
- End your tour in the Pearl District, one of Portland's hippest neighborhoods
Departure & Return
One block North of Burnside Street located next to Subway.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum height of 4'11" to participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cycle Portland Bike Tours & Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands