- Tour Portland food carts with a local guide
- Bicycles and helmets will be provided
- Small group sizes keep this tour personal
- Food is included in the price of the tour
Departure & Return
Our shop is #121, in the breezeway of the silver and red building. If you're having trouble finding us, walk north on SE 9th Avenue from Main Street and look to your left! If you're looking for parking, you can find limited street parking and paid lots at 7th and Madison and 10th and Madison Streets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Around Portland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff