Explore our promoted experiences
- 2.5-hour walking tour of Portland's haunted pubs
- Hear about ghosts that are said to inhabit these two buildings
- Sample six craft beers by award-winning Portland breweries
- Stop at the most haunted building in the city, the Merchant Hotel
- Visit two historic pubs in Old Town Portland
Departure & Return
On arrival, please check in with the hostess at Kells. They will direct you to where the group will be sitting for the tour. Please note, Kells is closed on Thursdays and Sundays right now. The tour will start outside of Kells.
The tour ends at an award-winning brewery just short walk away from the starting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible (somewhat)
- Maximum of 20 passengers
- No pets or Children please
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BeerQuest Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Although the tour’s description and the start point’s positioning kind of suggests that you would visit 6 different bars and you only visit 2, I would recommend this tour." See review