- Visit Multnomah Falls and the Rose Garden without worrying about parking
- Save time and money by combining two tours in one day
- A certified guide will lead the way
- Group sizes are capped at 30 participants
Departure & Return
Benson Hotel at 309 SW Broadway. Tour depart from the SW Oak Street side, at 710 SW Oak Street. at 8:30am. This stop is a short walking distance from most downtown hotels. The City Tour portion of the Combination Tour departs from the same location at 2:00pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note: Wheelchair lift availability requires 48 hours notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line of Portland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff