- Explore the Amazon Jungle during a 4-day, 3-night stay at Refugio Amazonas Lodge
- Search for caimans after dark during a nighttime jungle trek
- Spot hoatzins, horned screamers and caimans during a sunrise boat ride on Oxbow Lake
- Learn about the exotic produce of the Amazon during a visit with local farmer Don Manuel
- Try to spot wild rainforest pigs (peccaries) during a visit to Peccary Clay Lick
- Includes three nights of accommodations and three days of meals
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Refugio Amazonas Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Light is provided by several lamps and candles. A 110V generator is turned on once a day to recharge batteries for guests or lodge facilities. We recommend to bring good flashlights as it is very dark at night
- Please advise detailed flight information (Route, Airline, Flight Number, Departure & Arrival time) by the time of your booking - for both - Arrival and Departure flight
- Departure to the airport on day 4 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- To conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 45 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 44 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 15–44 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms