- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Accommodation: Superior Lodge Option available at higher cost.
- Suggested Packing List: Repellent with a minimum of 15% deet, Binoculars, Camera with extra batteries, Flashlight with extra batteries, Sun lotion, Pocket money, Day pack, Water bottle, Sun hat, Sandals, Swimsuit & Towel, Toilet paper, Dark clothes.
- Please note: The itinerary may change without prior notice according to the weather and river conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- As of June 11, 2022, all travelers over 18 years old must have three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. That means two regular doses plus a booster. Passengers from 12 to 17 years old must prove they are vaccinated with two doses. If they do not have a complete scheme, they must present the negative result of an RT-PCR test taken no more than 48 hours before boarding in their country of origin.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
Learn more about cancellations.