Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided night walk of Monteverde's wildlife
- Spot the animals that only come out at night, including gray foxes and more
- Nocturnal tour lets you see more of Monteverde's famed animal life, as nearly 80 percent of its mammals are nocturnal
Departure & Return
Drive to Cañitas in the 606 nort 1K out of the town to Refugio de vida silvestre in calle Camachos or add in your GPS 85HC+FV Monterverde de Puntarenas when ou are there please ask for Johnny Villegas in the front desk of Refugio de Vida Silvestre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Johnny loves nature
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You will see animals, but do not fright it is a walk in the park." See review
- "It seems like meeting at 8 om would be too early for a night-time walk, but it was dark in Monteverde by 6:30 pm!" See review
- "Johnny is the consummate naturalist of the Monteverde area - if you're planning to visit Monteverde, Johnny's tour is THE best money that you'll spend." See review