Explore our promoted experiences
- Easily reach the best views of Poas Volcano’s sulphuric lake
- Observe signs of volcanic activity on a guided nature hike to Botos Lagoon
- Explore the waterfall pools and animal enclosures at La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- See rescued Costa Rican wildlife such as reptiles, butterflies, birds, and jungle cats
Departure & Return
You only need to give us information of the nearest place to pick you up.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The traveler needs to bring a rain jacket
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands