Departure & Return
Meet at marina across the street from 895 rue Jacques-Cartier, Gatineau, Quebec (free parking available on street, and behind that address in a large parking area accessible from the west end of rue Jacques-Cartier). Look for the Ottawa Yacht Tours flag at curbside.
Meet on the wharf between Alexandra Bridge and Hull Marina at 160 rue Jacques-Cartier, Gatineau, Quebec (paid parking available on site). Look for us at the very end of the wharf.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ottawa Yacht Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands