Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Kuranda, from Cairns
- See the the ancient rainforest of Kuranda, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire the Barron Gorge from the Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Look for wildlife during a guided tour in Rainforestation Nature Park
- Stop at Barron Falls and Red Peak Station when returning via the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Departure & Return
Freshwater Train Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Some Covid restrictions may apply
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons