3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Casado is a Costa Rican local meal, perfect for people of all ages and also vegans.
Coffee and/or Tea
Medical Plants Garden
Departure & Return
Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Chocolate Tour Manuel Antonio
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Hour Cooking Class and Medical Plants Garden?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during 3 Hour Cooking Class and Medical Plants Garden?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Hour Cooking Class and Medical Plants Garden?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Hour Cooking Class and Medical Plants Garden?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeQueposCooking Classes - Central PacificCooking Classes - JacoCooking Classes - San JoseCategory