- Experience Costa Rican nature on a full-day tour
- Head off the beaten path and avoid crowded locations
- Spend your day swimming and soaking up the sun
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
If you are coming from outside of the Quepos or Manuel Antonio area, you are welcome to meet us at the Paddle 9 offices which can be located via Waze or Google Maps. If this is not an option we will gladly provide you with instructions on how to arrive at Paddle 9!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Paddle 9
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.