Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
If you are driving from outside of Manuel Antonio or Quepos, we can meet you at the Delta Gas station parking lot which is right across from the Max Teran Valls Hospital (Quepos Hospital).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring: extra bottled water, sun block, water shoes or sneakers (Keens or Tevas work great, no flip flops), sun glasses and straps, swim suit, towel, change of clothes, a little money just in case, camera
- A minimum of 3 people per booking for the morning 7:30 am tour is required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking for the afternoon 12 pm tour is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Largest life jacket fits a size 52" chest
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Tropical Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands