Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour with horseback riding from Manuel Antonio area
- Ride through the rain forest en route to a waterfall
- Learn about local flora and fauna from your guide as you go
- See the Costa Rican countryside away from the developed attractions of Manuel Antonio
- Ideal for the adventurous family
- Typical Costa Rican lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arriving at the stable, attend a safety and instructional briefing before beginning your adventure. Start to ride through the rain forest, learning about local flora and fauna along the way, and stop to swim and relax at a waterfall. See Costa Rica’s famed biodiversity in a relatively undisturbed area that is difficult to access by car or foot.
At the end of your ride, eat a typical Costa Rican lunch back at the stable before getting dropped off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is a little more slow paced and calm since you're in a group but there are parts where you can go fast!" See review