Explore our promoted experiences
- Manuel Antonio National Park private tour
- Private tour allows for a more personalized experience
- All photos and videos recorded with high-quality scopes included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Considering the current global situation, all of our experiences are exclusively designed for SMALL GROUPS or TOTALLY PRIVATE groups in mind, we will do our best to avoid all the big classic tour operators and big crowds as we find our way through a beautiful park, you will find yourself next to monkeys, sloths and a wide variety of tropical birds. We encourage any questions you have throughout the activity.
Do you want unique and incredible photos of the animals you see on the hike? We will personally take professional quality HD photos and videos using our cell phones and share all photos with you. Pura Vida!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear light, neutral clothing (shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc. no bright colors please)
- Closed-toed shoes (tennis shoes or hiking boots) are required to participate on the tour. (Please, no sandals or Tevas)
- Pack sunscreen/bug spray and swimming gear (towel, swimsuit, etc.)
- Important Pickup Information: Our meeting point will be right at your hotel lobby or front desk (Sharp Time please, NOT Costa Rican Sloth Time) Whether you are booking a group or private activity, please be an ethical traveler, it's not respectful make other enthusiastic participants wait in the car or van, if you are having a delay situation (breakfast, electrical, mechanical, etc) Do not hesitate contacting us, we will be more than happy to help you and make sure you have the most pleasant and satisfactory experience with our company.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Manuel Antonio National Park is CLOSED ON TUESDAYS!
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- NOTE: NOT FOOD ALLOWED (new national park internal rule)
- The National Park entrance fee ticket is VALID ONE TIME ONLY, you are not allowed to re-enter if you leave the park.
- NEW YEARS HOLIDAYS (December 22nd-January 4th) RECOMMENDATION, all hotel pickup should be before 7:00 am, it's very important in order to avoid queuing for long periods of time.
- Bring your own personal water bottle (SINGLE-USE PLASTIC IS NOT ALLOWED AT MANUEL ANTONIO NP)
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Manuel's Tours, Costa Rica.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff