- Maximize your chances of seeing wildlife at Manuel Antonio
- Learn more about the park’s animals than you would on your own
- Naturalist guide is an expert on Costa Rican wildlife
- Respect animals while getting an up-close view with a spotting scope
Departure & Return
We meet at the main entrance of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour has a maximum number of travelers 10 who can participate in this activity
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times. Their house is about 1000 hectares of land and the national park is only %10 of the property open to the public so they have many places to go.
- This it is a GROUP activity be nice and courteous with others during the activity.
- Remember only water,any kind of juices, fruits and already prepper sandwiches are allowed in the national park
- In any case of bad weather tour would be rescheduled or refund
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Wáköö Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.