- Half-day white-water rafting excursion for advanced paddlers
- Small-group tour: Ensures your guide's full attention
- Hassle-free pickup from select hotels in Manuel Antonio or Quepos
- Includes snacks and photos for purchase afterward
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Dress code: swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, water shoes, tennis shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking for the 11:30AM tour is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Largest lifejacket fits a size 52" chest
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Amigos del Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience