Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pick up time for this activity is around 2:30 am of the morning. from Quepos or Manuel Antonio
- Please be responsible visitor, if by any chance you are having any delays on Breakfast, mechanical or any other issues please let us know is not nice for others waiting for you to show up, after 10 minutes of a wait at the agreed pickup place, it would be considered as NO SHOW and refunds are not applicable.
- Remember animals are not held in captivity and the national park is not a Zoo, We promise to do our best to find as many animals as we can, but we can't warranty that you will see certain animals are certain times.
- Please keep in mind that temperatures in the highlands could be quite chilly, please bring coat clothes,
- In case of bad weather tour will be rescheduled or refund
- Not recommended for travelers with knees or hips problems
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Wáköö Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.