Explore our promoted experiences
- Kayak along Costa Rica’s coastline on a small-group tour
- Observe local wildlife like pelicans and flying fish
- Meals, equipment, and hotel transportation included
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 10 travelers
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Single or Double kayaks available
- What to Bring: swimsuit, hat, sunscreen, water shoes, sunglasses with strap, waterproof camera, towel, change of clothes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Largest lifejacket fits a size 52" chest
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Amigos del Rio
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff