Explore our promoted experiences
- A relaxing sport that almost anyone can try
- All safety gear, including life jackets, are included
- Another way to experience the national park area
- Non-fliers can be accommodated on the boat, space permitting
Departure & Return
We will confirm with you whether to arrive at our beach location or our location at Marina Pez Vela.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not Recommended for People that suffers of Vertigo
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Aguas Azules Parasailing & Watersports Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff